Friday, September 21, 2012

Jackson Hole


Jackson Hole!

Supposedly, they have awesome burgers here.




Even got their own water bottle label.


Baby OJ.

(I believe they said it was freshly squeezed but it definitely did not taste like it)


Friend's food.


My burger...Bacon Cheeseburger with fries.



I had this back in May so I honestly don't remember what this taste like. I do remember not being "wowoed" by it though.

Five Guys is still my go to place for an awesome burger!!

Jackson Hole
3501 Bell Blvd
Bayside, NY 11361

(718) 281-0330
http://www.jacksonholeburgers.com

3 comments:

  1. There's a Jackson Hole near my work also. I had it once some time ago and it wasn't that great IMO either. Granted I got something like the chili burger...so by the time I actually got it, it was soggy.

    Those eggs on that plate look so boring lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - it does look boring! I think my friend went there for the pancakes.

      Chili burger...yeah, I can see how that can be soggy. I think chili burgers is too much meat.

      Delete
  2. never had their burgers but the pickles and fries looked good! burger looks a little dry?

    ReplyDelete