Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thanh Da

Earlier this year, my friend told me about this Vietnamese restaurant around my parents' house. It sounded good and since it was only about a 15 mins drive, I was very much interested in going.

As I was reading reviews about the restaurant, I saw several good comments about their viet sandwiches. Well, I love me some banh mi...so it didn't take me too long to drive out there!





I ate this back in Jan so I can't tell you what my exact opinions were but I can tell you that I didn't go "wow...".

I still think the Saigon Bakery in Chinatown is the best (when you can get a fresh sandwich with non-stale bread).

I will go back to this place one day and report back!


Thanh Da
6008 7th Ave (between 60th St & 61st St)
Brooklyn, NY 11220

(718) 492-3253

No comments:

Post a Comment