Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pop's Diner

I've been craving diner food for weeks now. This past Saturday, I was finally able to satisfy that craving! (No gym = more time to eat).

I initially was going to go to Pop Diner on Queens Blvd but I decided to go on yelp to see if there was a decent one near me. Guess what? I saw that Pop's Diner (funny how the names are very similar right?) had pretty good reviews on yelp. I pass by this place all the time and never really thought about eating there, although I did buy coffee from there many moons ago.

Anyways, since the ratings were good, I decided to have my breakfast there.



Don't expect to be dazzled when you walk in as the decor is very old fashion. The place is lacking sunlight but given that it is between two stores, there really isn't any place for sunlight to get through except from the front windows.


If you get one of their breakfast meals, you get a small glass of OJ and a cup of coffee. Aren't the OJ cups so cute ;)


This was extra ($2.25) - Chocolate Milk


Yum. Came out nice and warm. They weren't cheap with butter and the bread was toasted well.

Western Omelet - $6 something


Friend's meal.

2 Eggs, Bacon and Home Fries - $5.25



Overall, pretty good meal. It didn't wow me but it definitely satisfies my diner craving. And guess what? The place is pretty damn cheap. Good price and decent food? Yay, I'm happy I found this place!


Pop's Diner
44-29 B Kissena Blvd
Flushing, NY 11355

(718) 463-7719

2 comments:

  1. Nowadays the only time I feel like paying for diner food is after work. This looks better than Georgia Peach near me at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if someone cooked me the eggs, bacon, hash and toast, I wouldn't feel the need to go to a diner anymore :)

    ReplyDelete