Monday, October 15, 2012

Umberto's Pizzeria


My new addiction...I just can't seem to get enough of this place.





The pics does not do this sicilian justice (I messed up - I didn't take them from the right distance). Their sicilian is one of the best, if not the best sicilian around. It might be because I love bread but I think the best part of the pizza is the crust. It is crisp, light and just wonderful. The sauce is good too.

If you do end up going there, make sure you ask them to warm up the pizza so that it is hot. The temperature makes a world of difference. When it's just warm, the square just ends up tasting average. When it is hot, yum yum yum!

Note: I've had their regular slice and grandma slice. I still think their sicilian is the best.


Umberto's Pizzeria
633 Jericho Tpke
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(516) 437-7698

http://originalumbertos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment