Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bebo's BBQ

When I was doing my research, I came across this restaurant on Yelp. Reviews were pretty high and the place looked like one of those side of the road places...which I think can be really hidden gems sometimes.

So off I went!


It was right across from a McDonald's.


This was their setup. Benches on the side and those see-through glass thingy that store the meats. I have to say, the place isn't really clean.There was food on the floor and the tables were not cleaned. The food looked good though. I think it's probably because there is always fresh food due to how busy the place is.



The rice and beans was pretty awesome. Moist and flavorful.


I believe this is one of their meat sausages. It was good.


Chicken and a piece of their sweet plantains. The sweet plantain was not good at all. It was on the hard side and not sweet.


I think the chicken was good. I honestly can't remember...the wings in this pic looks great though!


Ribs and another piece of plantain?


I thought this was great. I love how it was cooked and there was definitely good flavor.

So all and all, if you are in PR, I would try to come out to this place. It's nice to eat in a local food place when you travel.


Bebo's BBQ
Marginal Los Angeles I-20
Carolina, Puerto Rico 00979
(787) 791-7115

No comments:

Post a Comment