Sunday, February 24, 2013

Street Food in Puerto Rico

On our way to the El Yunque National Forest, we passed by quite a few street stands...here's a collection of what I tried/ate.




There was grounded meat in there...I personally didn't like this. Since it was deep fried, it was pretty oily and it tasted too meaty for me.


We wanted sweet plantain so the lady cut up the banana right there in front of us and fried it. It wasn't bad. It was much better than the meat thing above.



Some sort of meatball. Wasn't that great.


This was good but could have been really good if it was cooked a little bit longer.


A strawberry/peach smoothie.


I was excited when they were chopping it front me of me but was disappointed when it wasn't that sweet.

1 comment:

  1. i noticed that too unless it's a really young coconut or the store bought juices have added sugar

    ReplyDelete