Sunday, March 3, 2013

Grand Lux Cafe

Anyone that knows me knows that I love me a good Chicken Parm!!

I don't know if it's sad or what but I really like Olive Garden's chicken parm. I find their chicken breaded nicely and flavored well. I can't say how many times I've ordered chicken parm at an Italian restaurant only to be disappointed. I guess that is what I get for ordering such a dish at an Italian restaurant.

Anyway, long story short, I found another place that makes awesome chicken parm.




The chicken is extremely tender and flavored well. Their portions are huge. The above pics represents their lunch portion. I can't imagine what their dinner portion looks like.

One thing I have to say is that I'm not too sure about their fettuccine alfredo yet. The first time I got it, it was good. The second time, I felt it could have been a bit softer.

Baked Apple Pie with Ice Cream

You have to order this when you order your food because they supposedly bake it fresh. We had to wait about another 10 mins after we finished our meal before we got this.

The crust was good but I found the apple slices a bit tart.

Latte

As you can see, the prices are pretty reasonable.

This place can get crazy packed. If you want to go there for lunch, I recommend showing up around noon to 1230. Any time after that, the lobby is usually packed.


Grand Lux Cafe
630 Old Country Rd.
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 741-0096

www.grandluxcafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment