Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peace Love and Little Donuts

Woke up one morning and I just wasn't feeling diner, iHop or DD food. So I went to Yelp and found an interesting donuts place.


Pretty decent reviews on yelp and it was close by so I said why not?

The location is a bit odd though. It is located inside a gas station. There was one table outside and one table inside so this is definitely more of a pick up place.


Inside is pretty welcoming and clean.


Donuts deep fryer right in the open for you to see.


I got two Boston Creams and two peach donuts.

Boston Cream

I was not a big fan of this one. The cream just did not taste right. Dunkin Donuts' version is much better.

Peach Donuts
This one was better but still not great. I've never had a peach donut before so I can't compare it to anything but I feel like the peach should have tasted fresher. The donut was also a tad too sweet for me.

I'm definitely going back to this place the next time I am in Florida. It's different from your average donut chain and I gotta try their other flavors.

Peace Love and Little Donuts
2201 Tamiami Trl N
Naples, FL 34102

No comments:

Post a Comment