Friday, August 5, 2011

Atomic Wings


Second branch that I have tried. Previously, I've only ordered takeout from the branch near 40th street. It's had always been alright. This new place recently opened up by Baruch.


Got their 1/2 1/2 combo. 3 wings and 3 boneless wings, fries and a soda. I got it with Hot sauce and got cheese on the side.


Wings were pretty good. I think I'm gonna try the next level of hot sauce the next time I go. My friend got their Jerk BBQ sauce. He said it was NASTY ;P And I kinda agree. Well, it isn't the nastiest sauce in the world but I wouldn't order it.


It came with a lot of fries.



So overall, not a bad wings place. I would go back. The wings are small (which I love) and it also had some crisp to it, which I like as well.


Atomic Wings
36 Lexington Ave
(between 23rd St & 24th St)
New York, NY 10010
(212) 420-9464

atomicwings.com

2 comments:

  1. OOOO, cheese sauce!!! SO hard to find somewhere that has the oozing cheese sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place next door, KalBQ, looked more tempting...

    ReplyDelete