Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crab Shanty

Another post for a visit that was made late last year...

 
Like the Christmas decorations?


Not sure if I ordered this or if it came for free. I think it came for free...unlimited bread I believe. It was good. Would have been better if it had some cheese on it though.

Clam Chowder
I don't even remember ordering this. I just remembered my friend ordering it. So as you may expect, I can't really comment on the taste.

Baked Clams
 I liked this. I think I just love baked/stuffed seafood. 

Yeah, that's a lot of food...I think it was called Feast for two or something. It had ribs, onion rings, lobster, crabs, shrimp, snow legs and corn. I didn't particularly like it. I remember the ribs being eh. I think the whole thing was kinda eh. Friend said he has had better before (in the same restaurant). I guess maybe they had an off day.

Original Crab Shanty
361 City Island Ave
Bronx, NY 10464
718-885-1810
www.originalcrabshanty.com

2 comments: