Tuesday, September 6, 2011

De Mole


Ordered white wine sangria. I personally didn't like it. It had a weird taste to it. Pio Pio so far has had the best sangria.

P.S. Ignore the Vita coconut juice container ;)


Guacamole and chips. Good guac. Tasted fresh. I wish it had some spice to it though.


Salsa and chips. Not good at all. Not sure how salsa can be bad but this was. I remember it being a bit sweet and sour...not sure though.


This was my friend's "mini quesadilla". I'm not sure what kind of quesadilla this was because it sure doesn't look like your typical quesadilla.

Friend said the sauce in it made the outside layer pretty soggy. I don't remember her saying anything extraordinary about it. 


Enchilada. Friend said it was alright.


This was my other's friend Enchilada. She said it was good. I was thinking of ordering this but I didn't feel like eating that much that night. This would have been way too much food for me.


Friend's taco. Not sure if she liked it or not.


This was my baby right here. Chicken Burrito.


This was pretty good. The chicken was cooked well. It was moist and had decent flavor. It probably wasn't the best burrito I've ever had but definitely good enough.

I was full with the first half of it but kinda forced myself to eat half of the other half. I shouldn't have done it though..


I am usually not a big fan of flan because it is usually just too sweet for me. However, this was pretty good. I think this was their coconut flan. It wasn't super sweet and it had a nice taste to it.


Pastel de tres Leches. I didn't really like this one. The cake wasn't that moist.

So overall, pretty good restaurant. I would go back. So far, it's the best Mexican restaurant I've been to in awhile. 

I kinda wanna go back soon to eat the burrito and guac again...


De Mole
4502 48th Ave
Woodside, NY 11377
(718) 392-2161

www.demolenyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment