Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stir-fry Beef and Broccoli

I'm back! But most importantly, I am back with pics of my first home cooked meal in months!

Decided to cook some Stir-fry Beef and Broccoli.




I was pretty happy with my results (given that this was my first time cooking this). Overall though, the dish was on the salty side. I gotta stop my habit of over seasoning.

But besides the saltiness, the beef was somewhat tender and the broccoli was yummy. I will try this dish again but probably in a month or so. I wanna try so many other dishes!

Btw, these pics are from my new camera. Thank you SJ for being such a bad influence! I love it.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm glad you are enjoying the new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! The pics look pretty damn good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this from Grace Young's book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks like something you would order at a restaurant!

    ReplyDelete