Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some Taiwanese Restaurant in Flushing

So full atm...not from the food in this post but from somewhere else. Will post pictures of that at a later time.

A friend took me to this restaurant. Pretty good and relatively cheap food.

Sorry, I do not know the name of this restaurant. Plus, I'm kinda buzzed atm so I can't really see the restaurant name from the below pic.


Can you see the address from this pic? I hope so.


This soup looks real simple and it is. It's a very basic soup yet it's pretty good. The clams are yummy as well.



2nd best ma po tofu I have eaten. The best one is in Schzuan Gourmet. This one looks almost like that but the taste isn't quite there yet. I think it just needs more spice and it will be good.





Pepper beef? This wasn't that good. I personally wouldn't recommend this dish. It's a bit bland. The one at Joe Shanghai is better.




Ahh, the main dish. I think this is their basil chicken? Crap, I can't remember the exact name. I believe it's a famous Taiwanese dish though. Anyway, the chicken is tender and pretty flavorful. I love the basil.

So if I remember correctly, this place is located on the block that has big/bright chase on the corner. It is between main and prince?

Location: Somewhere in Flushing (near the Main St and Prince St.)

2 comments:

  1. You are posting at a rate of 1 restaurant per month. Stop slacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is why you shouldn't post when you are buzzed atm!

    ReplyDelete