Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hot Italian Sausage Hero

I have been craving an Italian sausage hero for awhile now...finally got the motivation to pick up some sausage and make it at home!



Pretty good imo. I got the pinwheel at the meat shop and it was perfect because it isn't as thick which made my cooking easier. I think I might have overcooked the peppers and onions but it tasted fine still.

This is definitely something I'll eat maybe 3 or 4 times a year. It's really not healthy for you and I think after eating it I decreased my life span by about six months.

Oh and btw, I got this sausage from Graham Avenue Meats And Deli in Williamsburg. The place itself doesn't look all that great and the meat kinda smelled (maybe it's suppose to smell bad) but the meat tasted yummy. The sausage was hot enough that I didn't have to add any hot sauce to it.

Till next time! ...I'm still trying to find the time to cook some fried rice. Maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You should try Philly cheesesteak next time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, maybe. I'm not a big fan of philly cheesesteaks though.

    ReplyDelete