Monday, September 17, 2012

Huong Viet

I was passing through Virginia and decided to give their "Viet-town" another try. I checked out yelp and found that a restaurant that I went to last time was rated pretty high. I didn't care for it the first time so I decided to give it another try!


Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Not bad. Definitely wasn't as good as the one I got from Pok Pok NY.



This was for the dish below...

Grilled Quail Appetizer 
This was alright. I don't remember being "wowed" by it. Even though it's not exactly the same, the chicken wings dish from Pok Pok NY was better.

Grilled Pork and Spring Rolls with Vermicelli
This was not bad either. The pork was marinated well and the spring rolls were cooked well. It was crisp on the outside and cooked in the inside (I hate spring rolls that aren't cooked thoroughly).


I forget which pho dish is this but the person who ordered it enjoyed it very much.

I guess I found a viet restaurant to go to when I got to VA!


Huong Viet
6785 Wilson Blvd
Falls Church, VA 22044
http://www.huong-viet.com/

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know they have a Viet town in Virginia. I'm still hoping for a good pho place in queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, another post? Shocker! You really are on a roll.

    I "ordered" Pho last weekend. However, when I got home, I noticed it wasn't the one I wanted. It just had beef balls in it =/ The lady either misunderstood me or they gave me the wrong item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, I hate beef balls.

    ...and I'm updating just for you!

    ReplyDelete