Sunday, November 10, 2013

Salad with Broiled Chicken

I go through phases where I am really into salads (usually when I see the number on my scale go up...what a coincidence..). During my last phase, I decided to make some salad at home so that I can bring it to work instead of paying $8 for it.

Found a seasoning (link below) that I could use for my cutlets and made this!



I was really happy with the outcome the first time I made it. I never realized how easy and quick it was to broiled chicken cutlets! The one thing I would recommend is to go easy on the seasoning. Applying too much can make the chicken a bit salty. I made that mistake the second time I made this.

Spicy Chicken Breasts Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spicy-chicken-breasts/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment