Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cafe Mogador

Dinner pics from a friend's bday dinner. Limited commentary this time. 



I love this menu cover.


I discovered that Malbec is my least favorite red wine.




I believe this is the Mixed Platter appetizer.






Mixed Grill - $19.50
I along with a few others got this dish. I personally didn't think it was great. Since I was somewhat already full from the soup and appetizer, I ate only the chicken. The other meats didn't appeal to me. The afghan place in queens (Bakhtar Afghan) has much better kabobs.


Hmm...I think this was the lamb dish on the menu.


...chicken dish.


Sea bass


Salad that came with most of the entrees.

Overall, I didn't think anything was outstanding in this restaurant. The grilled meats combo was not very good. The meat was a bit on the dry and bland side. The rice was decent. I think it could have been more moist and flavorful. The soup was good but not really my style.


Birthday cake (from a Bakery in Gravesend, Brooklyn)

Cafe Mogador
133 Wythe Ave (between 7th St & 8th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211

(718) 486-9222
http://www.cafemogador.com/williamsburg/

No comments:

Post a Comment