Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pan Seared Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus

I think you guys should be proud of me. Yesterday evening I had decided that I was going to eat 5 guys for dinner tonight. After speaking to a co-worker (that does not eat meat) talk about the fish dishes she eats, I was inspired to cook fish for the first time tonight!



It came out pretty good! I followed a salmon recipe that I found online during lunch today and I am really happy with the results. It's really easy to cook. The hardest part is just skinning it and removing the bones from the fillet. The skining part just needs some practice and I think I need to get some tweezers for the deboning part.

I am happy that I no longer have to go to the over priced Malagueta to get my salmon dish!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/super-simple-salmon/

1 comment: