Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Cottage

Side view of the restaurant
The line is suppose to be crazy but since we went on a weekday around 10ish, we only waited for about 10 mins. We ended up with an outside table. It was nice.

Fruit Smoothie - $4
Good smoothie but I'm not a big fan of smoothies with a meal. I feel like it's a meal by itself.

Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice - $4
Not sure why I ordered this and ....the below

Mexican Mocha
Looks pretty but I wasn't feeling it.

Joe’s Special - eggs scrambled with chicken sausage, spinach, mushrooms, onions- $11.95

H enjoyed it. I thought the potatoes were on the bland side.


Wasn't very hot in my opinion.

Stuffed French Toast - country style french toast with strawberry compote and marscapone cheese top with fresh bananas and strawberries - $14.45

The regular size portion comes with three pieces. You can actually ask him for one or just two pieces. I opted for two but I was only able to eat one piece. They are super filling and good.


The Cottage
7702 Fay Ave (between Silverado St & Kline St)
La Jolla, CA 92037

(858) 454-8409

www.cottagelajolla.com
www.yelp.com/biz/the-cottage-la-jolla

No comments:

Post a Comment