Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kung Fu Xiao Long Bao

Found me a new Xiao Long Bao place!!!


Scallion Pancake
I gotta say...this was one of the best scallion pancakes I've had for awhile. It was flavorful, not too thick and was not drenched in oil.

Hot and Sour Soup
This was pretty darn good too. It was actually hot and sour! I hate hot and sour soup that is neither spicy or sour...



So they have your pork ones and crab ones...

This was delicious. The skin was thin. The meat was cooked right and the soup was flavorful. If you like Joe Shanghai and want to avoid the crowds, just come to this place.

Ma Po Tofu
I've very picky when it comes to Ma Po Tofu. I gotta say...this place makes it decent. I would say this would be my second choice after my old fav schezuan place.

Shanghai Pan Fried  Noodles
Blah - this was a disappointed. The noodles were tasteless and it was a bit oily.

Sliced Pepper Beef
Yummy.

I'm happy I found this place!

Kung Fu Xiao Long Bao
59-16 Main St
Flushing, NY 11355

5 comments:

  1. The hot and sour soup looks mighty good. Same goes for the pepper beef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks tasty! I'm actually going for soup dumplings just from seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO, I want to try this place now!

    ReplyDelete