Wednesday, August 21, 2013

La Cabana Argentinan Steakhouse

I'm not going to write much about this one. Pretty bad food despite the great Yelp reviews. Friends and I were pretty disappointed.


At least they offered complimentary bread ;)

Sangria
I've had better. A bit watered down.

Veggie Soup
Chicken Empanada
I'm not a fan of the shell and the inside could have used a bit more flavor. It was also too dry for my taste.

Spinach Empanada
Don't think my friend was impressed.

Grilled Skirt Steak with a Chicken Leg and Mashed Potatoes
The steak was too chewy and bland. The only good thing about the chicken was the skin. The mashed potatoes was sooo plain and bland.


Same dish except this one has a sausage instead of a chicken leg. My friend didn't eat the sausage because it didn't look "appetizing". ;P


Same dish but with regular potatoes instead of mashed potatoes.


Truly disappointed. Ah well...you win some, you lose some.

La Cabana Argentinan Steakhouse
8607 Northern Blvd
Jackson Heights, NY 11372

(718) 426-5977

1 comment: