Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Basilica

Hungry again. Looking at these pics does not help.


I heart wine...


Bread was okay. Not really fresh and they didn't have butter or anything.They did have dipping oil though.

Calamari Fritti - fried calamari and zucchini with a side of spicy tomato sauce
I enjoyed this ;)

Eggplant Parmigiano served over spaghetti
I believe this is eggplant parm. I think he liked it? Forgot to ask him. It's either he liked it or thought it was alright.

As you can see, I'm back to my old "oh, i don't remember how this taste like" reviews. I ate at this place last month so it's hard to remember!

Chicken Toscano with asparagus, red peppers and portobello mushrooms in white wine sauce
 I think this was the chicken toscano. Friend finished the plate so I believe this was good also.


Looks like a Ravioli dish to me. ;P I had some of it. It was good.


My dish. Guess what I got!!

....Chicken parm! This was good. The chicken was well flavored. Not too dry. The cheese was good. Overall, I was satisfied.

I would recommend this place. It's a nice cozy little restaurant. 

Basilica Restaurant
676 9th Ave (between 46th St & 47th St)
New York, NY 10036

(212) 489-0051
basilicarestaurant.net

2 comments:

  1. Is this place's chicken parm better than Olive Garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...kinda sad but I think i still like olive garden's chicken parm better =P

    But, what I can say is that I've definitely had worst chicken parm in the past.

    ReplyDelete