Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jin Restaurant

I remember this day very clearly...it was a freakin nice afternoon that turned into a windy/cold winter night. This was in September!! Horrible weather that made my impromptu dinner less enjoyable.


We went here because of their "sushi happy hour". A good amount of items were for $3.


Ok - let's go straight to the pictures. I have no story to tell today.


Good seasweed salad.


Avocado Salad for $3...not bad amount. I ate some pieces just for the sake of being healthy. I usually don't care for plain avocados.


We got spicy salmon, spicy tuna and eel avocado rolls. All three were pretty decent. Overall though, I would go back here if I was in the neighborhood. I wouldn't go out of my way though. It's just your typical jap place.

Jin Restaurant
252 Broome St # A
New York, NY 10002
(212) 979-0989
www.jinrestaurantnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment