Sunday, October 13, 2013

Yun Nan Flavour Garden

Remember that cold noodles place I raved about in Brooklyn? That little hole in the wall called Yun Nan Flavour Snack Inc. ? Well, I have good and bad (?) news. The good news is that they moved to a bigger restaurant with a decent amount of tables! The bad news is that I think it's not as good. Well, at least for me. H thinks it is just as good. Maybe it's because I've been eating the noodles there instead of eating it at home (I'm thinking that by the time I get home, the sauce is absorbed in the noodles making it tastier!)

I am going to test that theory out the next time I go there!



Dumpling with Hot and Sour Sauce - $5.25

I always forget which dish this is...it's either the rice noodle with meat sauce or the noodle with spicy meat sauce (I must have forgotten to take a picture of the other dish).


Hey you - yes you, the person who I was trying to make hungry with my last post. You should venture out to Brooklyn and finally try this place.

Yun Nan Flavour Garden
5121 8th Ave (between 51st St & 52nd St)
Brooklyn, NY 11220

(718) 633-3090

4 comments:

  1. This looks good but there are similar places in Flushing for this no? If nothing else I would think this is actually easy to make at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found a place in queens that makes noodles like this yet. It might be easy to make at home. I just don't know the recipe....and I've been quite lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try their dumplings with hot and sour sauce.

    What's the Garden section on the menu for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure. I've only really tried their noodles

    ReplyDelete